جمعه، بهمن ۱۲، ۱۳۸۶

"Well into my procreating years I am, so far, voluntarily childless, having squandered my biological resources reading and writing, doing research, helping out friends and students, and jogging in circles, ignoring the solemn imperative to spread my genes. By Darwinian standards I am a horrible mistake, a pathetic loser, not one iota less than if I were a card-carrying member of Queer Nation. But I am happy to be that way, and if my genes don't like it, they can jump in the lake."
Steven Pinker, How the Mind Works

۱ نظر:

ناشناس گفت...

چه جالب بود اون پست مسافر كشي...
در مورد تصميم براي انداختن بگذاريد يك چيزي بگم..
هيچ وقت دانشجويي رو كه ميدونيد برگه اش كمتر از توانش بوده رو نندازين! حتي اگه خالي بده برگه رو!
يعني وقتي ميدوني اين آدم بارشه اما ميبيني برگه اش خاليه آقا نندازش!